Monday 6 June 2016

I Really Wanted Car Window Tint

When I purchased my new 4x4 last month, I was hoping to get one that had car window tint already included. However, things did not work out that way. Get in touch with Austin window tint.

You see, when it comes to buying anything, I am usually far too picky. I knew that I wanted a 4x4, but it had to be a pickup. Then it had to have decent sized rear seating, and a GPS system. This latter point kind of limited the number of used models available. Still, living in a big city it should not have been a problem. 


That was until I decided that it needed to be a Nissan, in gold, and have tinted windows. Why gold? Well, I like to stand out from everyone else, and cars that are silver, gray, red and blue are very common. I like my vehicle to stand out clearly in a car park.

So, although I could find many vehicles with the specs that I was looking for, the color reduced the number of selections to close to none. It was only when a dealer phoned me and said that he had found one that I made a purchase, the only thing missing was the tinted windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment